Tuesday, May 12, 2009

They're coming tomorrow!!

I am just so excited for tomorrow!  My parents are flying in from Belgium for a visit.  Luke and Caleb haven't seen Grandpa Hoggard since they were in the NICU. Boy, is he in for a surprise! Of course, he's seen many pictures and videos but it's just not the same. My dad will get to stay two weeks and my mom will stay for a month!  Yay!!  
Something about having kids just makes you miss your parents even more. I mean I've lived on a different continent than them for 12 years now (wow, has it been that long?!) and I can't say it ever really gets  easier to be apart.  You can kind of get used to it, but it's never easy.   Since the boys have been born, though, I've missed them so much more.  I'm so glad we'll get to spend this time together!!

1 comment:

Testing-Testing-1-2-3

You there? I may or may not have just Googled, "Is blogger still a thing?"  I guess it's still going.....but possibly not th...