Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nope

My normally very good eater is on strike.


So, I've learned to ask what he wants before I get the food all ready and he just sits and stares at it. Almost always, he'll tell me what he wants and it's usually something I can live with.


This is the conversation I'm having right now.....

"Caleb, you want an egg?

'Nope'

"Do you want some soup?"

'Nope'

"Some cereal?"

'Nope'

"A pear?"

'Nope'

"Some cheese?"

'Nope'

"Well, what do you want to eat for dinner, Caleb?"

'UUUUUhhhhmmmm, let's seeeeee..' followed by silence.



(( Sigh )) I heart the terrific twos. smile.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The fantastic fours are almost identical at this point for me. Tristan's response for breakfast-- "Candy" or "Hot Dogs with french fries" --still working on the concept of breakfast food :)

    ReplyDelete

Testing-Testing-1-2-3

You there? I may or may not have just Googled, "Is blogger still a thing?"  I guess it's still going.....but possibly not th...