Thursday, July 1, 2010

MIA

Boy o boy. The blog gods are probably angry. My last post was over a month ago. I promise I have many good reasons.


Sleep deprivation.

Grandma and Grandpa Hoggard in town.

sUmMeR!! (who wants to sit inside and look at a computer screen?)

Therapy, therapy and more therapy.

Road trips.

Father's Day.

Date nights (thanks, mom!)

Watching World Cup games.

Weddings, baby showers, going-away parties.....

Two really cute boys who are just so much fun....


And, I'll admit....a looming sense of overwheldmedness. So many things to blog about, I don't even know where to start.


I think most of our "Followers" (how weird is that term??!) on here are also Facebook friends, so most of you have probably at least seen a few pictures that I mangaed to upload this month.

Anyway, I hope to get caught up soon. I may have to post a little something everyday......

'Cause there really is a lot of great stuff happen' around here.

For now, just wanted to let you know that my MIA status has been for good reason!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing-Testing-1-2-3

You there? I may or may not have just Googled, "Is blogger still a thing?"  I guess it's still going.....but possibly not th...